Sorry I did not post yesterday after the kind of gloomy Sunday post but it was my turn to get sick. I had a touch of a stomach bug and spent most of yesterday asleep on the couch, I digress, this is not about me :)
Monday was a much better day for Holly, she got an okay night sleep and was able to put in a full days work at home. The nausea seemed to subside and other than being tired Holly had a pretty good day. I drove her to work today and we are hopping she is on the mend, we are actually planning on taking the RV out this weekend depending on how Holly feels after this Friday's treatment.
John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That would be great for you guys to get out of town for a bit! I hope it works out and Holly feels ok! :) Just keep counting down the weeks!
ReplyDelete