Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, things have been going well.

Holly, her sister Brenda, and good friend Lynn, had planned a trip to Phoenix for Mariners Spring Training. It turned out that the trip dates fit perfectly into her chemotherapy schedule so last Sunday she set off for Phoenix with her Oncologist's blessing. The only restrictions the Oncologist placed on her were that she ware plenty of sun screen, a hat and that she wear a mask on the plane.


I want to thank Brenda and Lynn for taking exceptional care of Holly on there little road trip. They are due to arrive this evening and I am waiting anxiously for there return. It was a little hard for me having her that far away but it helped knowing she was in good hands.

Tomorrow is treatment number two of the fist course of chemotherapy and hopefully it will be easier now that we have an idea of how Holly is likely to respond.

I would like to give a special thanks to my niece Staci, she volunteered to come get the house in shape so to make this next round easier.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

John

1 comment:

  1. That is one hot picture there Holly! haha! Glad you are having a good time and I'm sure John has missed you terribly. Too bad you have to come back to realty...Hope things go alright tomorow.

    ReplyDelete