Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Should I change the title?

Yesterday was a hard day and basically sucked. Thanks for the calls, they helped a lot and thanks big sis for dropping by, I needed that.

Okay, the serious stuff is done, time for a little fun. It has been brought to my attention that the blog title is a little "boring" (Brenda). Brenda sent a list of suggestions so I am going to leave it up to our followers to decide so go ahead and comment to this post to cast your vote. Following is a list of suggestions edited by Holly and I:

1) Holly’s Latest
2) Holly’s Happenings
3) Gone With the Wind and Why Holly Has Never Seen It (Holly has never seen this movie and people always give her a hard time)
4) Holly’s Undertaking
5) Holly’s Escapade
6) Holly’s Trip
7) Holly’s Words – “Why you should never put down pink”
There is a story with this one, if you did not know, Holly is quite the Seahawk's fan. Last season we were watching a game in October and Holly blurts out "I'm getting so sick of the guys wearing pink, what about the other types of cancer?" I guess karma is a bitch! ;)
8) Holly & John’s Not so Excellent Adventure
9) Today with Holly & John
10)Tomorrow with Holly & John

Cast your vote or suggestions welcome.

5 comments:

  1. i like number 7, number 3 makes me laugh : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 8, but number 7 seems to fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4 is out...sorry just to somber...I have to agree with Shelley Number 7 has to be the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Morseman, if you're going for humorous, how about "Holly's Booblog"? (Note: I won't be offended if it isn't the clear winner. ;o)

    Praying for you and sending hugs your way.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody, I like it but Holly wants to veto it, I don't understand why she would? ;)

    ReplyDelete