Holly's office is "Pretty In Pink", click here to see the picture.
Thought it was time for me (Holly) to post a blog. Today was a perfect day for it. I went to work like every other normal Thursday. Upon arriving in the office, I noticed an abundance of pink among my co-workers. Turns out, they planned a surprise for me. Apparently, an E-mail was sent to the entire office (except for me), asking anyone who wanted to, to wear pink as a show of support for my first chemo treatment tomorrow.
What a wonderful surprise! I couldn't quite believe it, but there it was - right before my very eyes. You can see for yourself - check out the picture!
To all my amazing co-workers - you guys rock! That was so awesome; I am lucky to be surrounded by all of you, every day. Thank you for being you!
Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I especially like the guy with the post-it notes on his head:)
ReplyDelete