We have been enjoying a nice quite weekend at home. Holly and I went out yesterday with the plan of getting a few hats and possibly a wig. We went into a wig shop and it kind of freaked Holly out, so we left right away. I don't think we are quite ready to go there. We were successful in getting a few hats, actually had a bit of fun picking them out. Brenda actually crocheted holly a hat so now she thinks she is all gangster because she has two beanies :) For those of you who are fans of the television show Friends (Holly is a Friends freak) I tried to get her to say "That Play Station is whack" while she had the beanie on but she refused.
Holly is recovering nicely from the port placement surgery but she has been tiring easily and we are chalking it up to Vicodin and surgery hang over. The incision has been waking her at night but other than that she is sleeping well. I envy her good night sleep but I am sure I have one coming soon. Don't like the drug induced sleep, gives me strange dreams.
I would like to throw a shout out to our good friend Lynn, she has been living with Crohn's disease for quite awhile and wound up in the hospital this last week with a flare up. You are in our thoughts a prayers and we are glad to hear you are feeling a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That playstation is whack? LOL I'm sure it is tough to look at the wigs but like I said, I think you should go for the mohawk! you already have the tattoo! You tough biatch! Got me beat on that one! I'm gonna get one on my [50th] bday, so maybe we can all go together and you can get another one. Shit why don't you tattoo hair on your head? OMG I can't belive I didn't think of this---how about a chia pet head????? Woohoooo
ReplyDeleteOK, so besides beanies, what's your style, Holly? Color preference(s)? I have loads of hats that I have never gotten around to wearing. Most are baseball hats, but I have a few other styles that are softer that might keep you cozy. If you're interested let me know and I'll send them home with your groom.
ReplyDeletePraying that today was a good day. Love ya'!