Friday, March 12, 2010

Hair today... wait, what, where the hell did my hair go?

Last night, a few family and close friends showed up to support Holly and her head shaving. Our good friend Casey, who is an aspiring hair stylist, was kind enough to put her shaver to the test. She wound up giving around a dozen shaves including Holly, Jeremy, Danny, myself, her sister Brenda, and assorted nephews and friends. The mood was festive and it made it a lot easier for Holly when she was ready to take a seat and get buzzed. Thanks to everybody who came by to keep us company, it meant a lot.

If you would like to check out the results you can visit the following links:
Quick before/after of a few of us
All the pictures fit to post :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that we could all be there for you.You handled it like a trouper! Good luck today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! I wore pink on thurs too (Sue told me about tas day)and was thinking of you all day. Loved the pics of all of you getting a new do!I remember several people who have gone thru chemo telling me that each time they shaved their hair, it grew back different (different color/ texture)!
    I will continue to pray that your treatment goes well.Love Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. just shaved dads head
    http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/mechling92dime/dadhomo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the picture where John is wearing the Seahawk hat!!!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete