Wednesday night post.
Holly here again. My next chemo treatment is this Friday, and I'm not really looking forward to it. After the 1st treatment, I felt sick for 3 or 4 days after. After the 2nd treatment, I felt sick for 6 or 7 days. I sure hope this isn't the trend. I'm sorta hoping my body will just realize this is the norm, so perhaps, I can bounce back a little quicker. Maybe I'm dreaming, but dreaming is good, right?
My hair is definitely falling out like crazy. I can't seem to bring myself to shave the head clean, so I'm letting it fall out as it will.
Now for some very exciting news! As most of you know, I sing in a choir called Sno-King Community Chorale. Last year, our choir performed a concert with the Brothers Four as our guests. I just found out that the Brothers Four is putting out a new CD and guess who their guest artist is on the CD? You know it - my choir! How cool is that? I'm pretty excited about it (just ask John), and available to give autographs.
That's all for now. I am appreciating the continued thoughts & prayers.
Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My guess is that you will feel better sooner. We are lucky to live in this age where we have strong medicine to help us beat these trials that come on our path in life. Side effects are no light matter however, but will be worth it!!
ReplyDeleteCary