Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting ready for Friday

Holly here - thought I would post the blog this time.

I have had a wonderful week off from chemo. Feeling normal for 2 weeks in a row was amazing! I did such things as shopping at Costco, cooking dinner, took a short walk, and did some laundry. I know those things don't sound that wonderful, but believe me - it's so much better than sitting around feeling sick. Seriously!

I'm a little nervous for Friday, but the good thing is it will be the last treatment with the yucky chemo drugs that make me feel sick. Next week, we are supposed to switch it up to Taxol, so hopefully, that won't make me as sick.

I know most of you already know this, but I just want to say how much I love my choir. The people there truly treat me as family. All of the hugs, smiles, kind words, and teasing (yes, teasing) is just amazing. And there's music too! It's just the best way to spend a Tuesday night. If anyone from my choir reads this, I love you all!

Thats it for now. Thanks to everyone for caring about me.
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Holly we love you too! Even though I'm not in the choir We are ALL behind you 100%!!! By the way, today at lunch we'll discuss food that will help to win this battle. :-D

    Cary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, Holly. Keep up the fight, and most important, keep singing....YOU are an inspiration to everyone :)
    Juie

    ReplyDelete