We think we are down to the PET test http://www.petscaninfo.com/zportal/portals/pat/ which is in process as I am writing this. I just got a call from the surgeons office and they said to expect a call this afternoon to go over the last two days test results.
The Oncologist office called yesterday and we now have an additional appointment with them on Tuesday morning to go over all the data and come up with a game plan. Hopefully we will come away form Tuesday's meeting with a plan of action and appointments scheduled after that will be for treatment.
I just want to thank everybody for your thoughts and prayers, it has been very appreciated and heart warming.
John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad the testing part is done so the Dr's can get busy treating Holly as soon as they can. I will say that it sounds like they have been very fast with all of the whole testing process.Thinking of you guys ! :)
ReplyDelete